My FICO credit score has passed 700! A couple of months early than I predicted, which is great. Now I’m considered to have good credit. This should help me get a better refinancing deal on my $40,000 first car.
In November 2017 I remember my credit score being 570, which is considered bad credit. So in under a year, I went from bad credit to good credit. I will be creating a well-detailed post on how I did this in the near future. Until then if you have any specif question please leave a comment below.
Benefits of having good credit:
- Higher Loan Approval Rate
- Lower Intreste on Loans
- Easy Aproval for Rentaing an Apartmetnt
- Avoid or lower security deposits
- Lower Car Insurcase Rates
If you have enjoyed or found anything useful in this post, I would appreciate it if you used one of these ways to support the blog.
- Use my Amazon Affiliate Link on your next purchase.
- Use my promo codes for any apps/programs that I review.
- Leave a comment to let me know that I have active readers.